Adoptable Dogs

Cliff

Extra Large Breed
September 2020

Cliff is a big boy with an even bigger heart.  He is pretty chill about 80% of the time…the other 20% is all about playing!  He will need some work on basic life skills and manners, but he walks well on a leash and travels well in a vehicle.

He is very sweet and loves to snuggle, so if your family is looking for a big teddy bear you have found your perfect match!  His ideal home would be one on an acreage where he can be a happy indoor/outdoor dog.

Note, the adoption fee for a pet adopted from the Pembina Valley Humane Society includes spay/neuter surgery, age-appropriate vaccines and boosters, and a post-adoption veterinary exam at a local clinic.

Adoption Fee: $275.00

  • Sex: Male
  • Energy Level: Medium/High
  • Ok with Dogs: Slow Introduction
  • Ok with Cats: Slow Introduction
  • Ok with Children: 16+ years or older recommended
  • BEST TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT: Active
  • BEST TYPE OF OWNER: Capable (prior experience beneficial)
  • INDOOR/OUTDOOR: Both

Kennel Sponsor:

Morden Autobody

More Dogs

Daisy

January 2022

Female

Charlie

May 2021

Female

Lasagna

February 2022

Male

Loki

November 2021

Male

Jerry

October 2020

Male

Abby

January 2022

Female

Espresso

January 2022

Female

Zeus

November 2019

Male

Garlic Bread

June 2022

Female

Riggins

February 2022

Male