Most dogs that end up in shelters are mixed breeds. Our staff can only make a “best guess” on what breed a dog in our care may be & we are surprised to learn how often we are wrong! Now we are able to offer a way for owners to find out what breeds actually are combined to make up your wonderful mixed breed dog! The test is a super easy cheek swab & results are quick, usually back within 2 weeks! It’s so much fun & always surprising to get the results! Plus, purchasing a DNA kit from our shelter helps animals in need because a portion of the proceeds is kept by our shelter! Purchase a kit today for only $10.00 (Cash only)! Please note that a processing fee of approximately $65 will need to be sent into the company along with the DNA sample. Here are some great reasons to DNA test your dog! You will get the following information:
- Your dog’s full breed composition.
- Unique personality traits of your dog.
- Genetic health concerns.
- Predisposition to disease.
- Plus, much, much more!
YOUR RESULTS INCLUDE:
- A custom photo certificate of your dog’s breed composition.
- A percentage breakdown of each level of each breed found in your dog’s unique DNA.
- A report on your dog´s dominant breeds, personality traits and health